Solicitation for Construction Representative
The Las Vegas Stadium Authority is seeking to engage a consultant with experience in the construction industry who can provide expertise, advice and insight that assists the Stadium Authority in ensuring that the stadium project’s design, scope and specifications meet the requirements of Senate Bill 1.
Further details, requirements and application deadline information available here.
Raiders Personal Seat License Deposit Information
For more information about placing a deposit on a Personal Seat License for the Las Vegas Raiders, please visit lasvegasstadium.raiders.com.
The Las Vegas Stadium Authority is responsible for the ownership and oversight of the NFL stadium project created by Senate Bill 1 during the 30th Special Session of the Nevada State Legislature. Stadium Authority roles and responsibilities include:
- Owning and Overseeing the Stadium and Land
- Approving the Stadium Location and Development Plan
- Approving the Stadium Operating Agreement
- Managing the Coverage Waterfall Revenue Distribution
- Managing the Stadium Capital Improvement Fund and Related Expenditures
The Stadium Authority is managed by a nine-member Board of Directors.
Las Vegas, NV 89155Meeting Info