Community Benefits Plan
Pursuant to Senate Bill 1 of the 30th Special Session of the Nevada State Legislature, a Community Benefits Plan was created to ensure the greatest possible participation by all segments of the local community in the economic opportunities available in connection with the design, construction and operation of the National Football League stadium project.Community Benefits Plan
Benefits Oversight Committee
The Benefits Oversight Committee was created to oversee the project developer's compliance with the terms and conditions of the Community Benefits Plan and to provide monitoring, oversight, and accountability in connection with the performance of the plan.
Committee members are appointed by the Las Vegas Stadium Authority Board, the Raiders, the Governor of Nevada, the Nevada State Senate Majority Leader, and the Nevada State Assembly Speaker.
- Lawrence Weekly, College of Southern Nevada, Chief of Staff-Chief Diversity Officer
- Rose Davis, Director of Corporate Services & MBE Development (NV) for the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
- Monica Ford, President/CEO of Nevada Partners
- Rebecca Fountain, President of KOR Building Group
- Peter Guzman, President, Latin Chamber of Commerce
- Christopher Sotiropulos, Vice President, Stadium Operations
- Zahir Rahman, Vice President/Deputy General Counsel, Las Vegas Raiders